Business Card Designer - $49
UPDATEThere has been an update for Business Card Designer, two more features were added:
1. Buy design feature (you are able to sell your design).
2. Buy/order business cards (you are able to receive orders).
You are also able to activate/deactivate save card, buy design and buy cards, set currency and prices from settings. Existing costumer can download the updated version, go to MyAccount > Downloads.
GLOBAL FEATURESBusiness Card Designer is an online tool for creating business cards. The application is the most powerful online business card maker allowing users to save and resume projects later, import already made templates, background and symbols.
Business Card Designer was developed in such a way to be easily customized: language, icons, background, header, logo, symbols, cards backgrounds, fonts and templates all are being loaded dynamically from external folders.
The most important feature of Business Card Designer is that you can add templates to the application. A template is an already made project, so you would provide an easy solution for your buyers (all they have to do is to import a template and start editing it). Business card templates can be created very easily by the owner of the application, you or your graphic designer can create a project, than save it locally than upload the project on your server to the category that you want.
You can easily add/remove templates categories by editing external XML files, the same you can do with fonts, symbols and backgrounds.
Application's help can be activated/deactivated and points to a video on Youtube, the current help points to a dummy video but you can make your own video help and point to it from within application's settings.
Business card size can also be edited from within application's settings you can choose any size, not just European or US format.
Business Card Designer saves the card (both front and back face) to a zip file. Images are being saved to a high 300dpi printing resolution. Users can than send you that file, or you can have them upload it to your already shopping system.
INSTALLInstalling the application could not be more simple, all you have to do is copy the deploy's folder content to your server. That's it! You can access it like: http://yourserver.com/appname/ you have your online printing solution.
INCLUDED FILESThe download package includes full sourcecode, deploy package and installation help file. File types included: (flash builder project, AS3, PHP, HTML, PNG, XML)
SUPPORTIf you have any questions please contact me trough the contact form here, if you are a buyer also send your account username.
See application help here: ReadMe.pdf
See application locales and settings: Settings
Language and settings:
In order to edit application language and settings open 'services/settings.php' with your favorite editor, edit all language and settings here.
workWidth represents the width that is display inside the application workHeight represents the height that is display inside the application
Please note that workWidth and workHeight are pixels units and should be directly proportional with original Width and original Height, of the card.
All the projects (high resolution images) are being saved to the services/upload_folder. When user buys a design a download link will be provided for that design after he pays trough paypal. When user orders business cards user will receive a thank you email @see settings.php and you will receive the download URL for that design and the shipping address.
Please edit settings.php carefully especially if you plan to sell design or business cards, one of the most important things to edit are: payPalEmail, designPrice, applicationInstallFolder and yourCompanyEmail.
Open assets folder, you will find 3 folders (app_assets, fonts and resources).
1. app_assets folder: You can find here the application's icons, background and logo (you can replace those with your own)
2. fonts folder: You can find here the XML describing fonts a the fonts embeded as SWF (@see bellow fonts section)
3. resources folder: you can find here 3 folders (backgrounds, symbols and templates)
4. backgrounds folder: this folder holds business card backgrounds (edit backgrounds.xml and add more folders @see already implemented backgrounds)
5. symbols folder: this folder holds the application's symbols (edit symbols.xml and add more folders @see already implemented symbols categories)
6. templates folder: this folder holds the application's templates (edit templates.xml and add more folders @see already implemented templates categories). In order to add a template you should make a project with the application, save project, than upload that project to templates folder as the demo is.